Saturday, May 28, 2011

Classic Strawberry Shortcake

Tonight I made this recipe for the first time. It's another one from the Comfort food cookbook (see my previous posts for more info on cookbook). So far there hasn't been a single dud in this cookbook. FANTASTIC!!!!!
Even the meatloaf is good. It, along with the lemon coconut bars, are even better the second day than the first. I've been enjoying meatloaf sandwiches all week long! And the lemon bars disappeared way too fast. (Both recipes were made for the first time in the last couple of weeks). Those will definitely be happening again.
But first, a new recipe. Classic Strawberry Shortcake. Mmmm. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment! Please help me protect my children by not using their real names or locations.